Monday, July 24, 2017

Dry Shampoo - Is It For You? A Review of My Favorite Brand




Everyone has a favorite beauty product.  Mine is Batiste Dry Shampoo.  I keep several cans on hand at all times.  I love the scents and love how easily it works. Just spray, massage and brush.

I don't like to wash my hair everyday and some days I just want to run out quick and just don't have the time.   On those days I like to use dry shampoo and Batiste is my favorite.  I have used it for many years. My favorite is the Blush scent. I love that one. I have also tried the Tropical and love taking that one with me when I am on vacation at the beach. 

Watch this quick video that shows you how to use Batiste dry shampoo







There is a Batiste dry shampoo scent to suit many different moods.  So if you're feeling a bit wild you can try the WILD scent.  If you want a relaxing scent, try Blush or Fresh.  If you want something perky try Tropical or their new Cherry scent!


Check out all of the scents available from Batiste!
    • Original
    • Blush
    • Fresh
    • Tropical
    • Cherry
    • Wild
    • Floral Essences
    • Bare
    • Neon
    • Sweetie














For more information about Batiste dry shampoo  you can visit  Batiste.

Here is a list of locations where you can purchase Batiste dry shampoo: 

http://batistehair.com/where-to-buy.aspx


Review.com tested over 50 dry shampoos over the course of 6 weeks!  Check out their results and favorites.  My favorite made the list!


No comments:

Post a Comment