Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Review: Michael Todd Blue Green Algae Toner Available at #UltaBeauty






What is toner?

Toner or Skin Toner refers to a wash or lotion that is designed to balance out the ph levels of your skin.


As my skin has aged, I've noticed that my pores have enlarged.  The Michael Todd Blue Greem Algae Toner is designed to help balance out my ph levels which in turn makes my skin look and feel better..   It is soothing and refreshing on my skin and I can use facial creams and serums after applying it.  It doesn't dry out my skin and I like that it has antibacterial properties.




How To Use:

After cleansing, apply a small amount onto cotton pad and gently wipe over face and neck. For optimal results, follow with serum or moisturizer.


Details-
Blue Green Algae Antibacterial Toner wipes away any residual impurities left behind by your cleanser and infuses freshly cleaned pores with anti-inflammatory minerals, detoxifying nutrients and clarifying actives to balance your skin. Ideal for all skin types.



Key Ingredients & Benefits:
  • Organic Kelp - Rich in hydrating minerals to promote healing & protection. Draws out toxins to make room for revitalizing nutrients.
  • Blue Green Algae - Rich in amino acids to strengthen the intracellular structure. Fatty acids rebuild structure, improving tone & elasticity. Stimulates new cell construction to repair damage.
  • Black Willow Extract - Antimicrobial to neutralize bacteria and maintain a clear complexion. Regulates oil production without stripping the skin. Unclogs pores and refines the appearance of pore size.
  • Hyaluronic Acid - Naturally occurring in the skin, powerful humectant to lock in moisture. Plumps and soothes skin, hydrates without greasy residue.
  • Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice - Nature's first aid kit is known for its' soothing, healing and anti-inflammatory properties.

To learn more about this product, or purchase it, visit Ulta at:

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod13261095




Disclosure:  I received this product to review for my own personal opinion.  Your opinion may differ.

No comments:

Post a Comment