Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Prestige Total Intensity Makeup #TotalIntensitybyPrestige

'







I was impressed when I received Total Intensity cosmetics from Prestige.

The colors truly are intense and true to pallet.  The powders glide on smoothly.

I received Total Intensity Color Rush Shadow (upper left) in  the Pretty in Pink shade.
It is also available in:

Makeup Ur Mind
On the Prowl 
and
Out of the Blue

I also received the Fierce Color Eye Shadow in the Charmed shade.
This awesome pallet is also available in:

5 Chrome Shades that include:

Spellbound
Crave
Bewitched
Hocus Pocus
Addiction

5 Pigmented Shades that include:


Obsession
Hypnotized
Black Magic
Wicked 
Charmed

There are Eye Shadow Trios available that each feature 3 intense colors!
I received the Moonstruck Pallet (bottom left and right photo).

The Trios are also available in:

Mirage
Smoke & Mirrors
Fantasia

All of the pallets contain beautiful colors that compliment each other and work together to create the perfect eye.  They are great for creating a smokey eye look.





There are many great colors to choose from to match your skin tone.



I love the lip and eye liner colors.  

The Total Wear Lip Crayon is bold and deep in color and perfect for wearing out to a party.  I received the  pencil in the Party Shine shade.  It is also available in:

Bare it All
Girl on Fire
Berry with Me
Wine Not?
and 
Red My Mind

I am especially loving the Against All Odds liquid eyeliner in BFF shade which is a deep shiny emerald green.  It is perfect for the holidays!

Also check out the other great shades that are available, including:

Tattoo
Stuck on You
All Nighter
Stalker 
and
Around the Clock





To learn more about this great line of cosmetics from Prestige, visit their total intensity section at:



I have a new addiction for intensity and it's name is Prestige.





Disclosure:  I received products to review for my honest opinion.  Your opinion may differ.



No comments:

Post a Comment