Thursday, December 15, 2016

Discover New Hot! #Beauty Products With the Monthly Allure Beauty Box



If you are like me, you probably love everything beauty.  I have had a makeup and beauty addiction for as long as I can remember.

I studied Cosmetology because of my fascination with all things beauty.

Now you can try new products from name brand beauty companies with the Allure Beauty Box.  It is a monthly subscription that is super inexpensive (under $20 a month)!

Each box contains new products  that includes (but isn’t limited to): deluxe-size samples of high-end skin care, super-freaking-cool color cosmetics from indie brands, and some of Allure's all-time favorite hair and nail loot. You’ll even get full-size products some months!

What are you waiting for?  Join today!  I did!

Click below to join!






No comments:

Post a Comment