Wednesday, February 10, 2016

#Thermalabs ProTecTan Premium SPF30 Anti-Aging Sun Protection #beauty #skin






Thermalabs ProTecTan is a premium sun protector with SPF30 that not only protects skin from the sun, but also is an anti-aging cream.

The cream is silky smooth and goes on thin.  It is not greasy or sticky at all.  It is also water proof for up to 40 minutes.

This product is dermatologist tested, enriched with pro vitamin B5 for extra moisture and vitamin E for skin protection, paraben free, hypoallergenic.

This product is safe for use on body and face.  It is also great to be used for massage as well.

I love using this under my makeup because it is so light and dries so fast.  I can't even tell I am wearing it when I put it on.

I am ready for warm weather but I find that my skin still needs to be protected through the winter as well.  This cream gives me that protection.

This product is available by visiting http://www.thermalabs.com.

Check out this and other wonderful products from Thermalabs.



Disclosure:  I received this product to review for my personal opinion.  No other compensation was received.

No comments:

Post a Comment