Thursday, February 16, 2017

20% Off Your First Order At Drunk Elephant #beautyblogger #organic #organicmakeup







Receive 20% off your first order of some of the best organic skincare products I have ever used.  I love Drunk Elephant products so much.   Some of my favorites are the Lippe Lip moisturizer-  this lip product is an anti-aging lip balm.  It nourishes, moisturizes and protects and leaves my lips feeling baby soft.



The B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel is a moisturizing gel that I use daily.  It feels so good on my face.  It is a hydrating vitamin B5 gel that nourishes, replinishes nutients and helps brighten and improve the appearance of my skin.  I love wearing it.  It is like a glass of water for my face.



Another great product is the Virgina Marula Luxury Facial oil.  This oil is high in antioxidants and omegas that are critical for my skin.  It is so light on my face and feels so wonderful.  It adds nourishment and makes my skin look so healthy.




To learn more about and order, please use this link








Disclosure:  I will receive an incentive if you purchase through the provided link.  

No comments:

Post a Comment