Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Goodbeing Goodebox Subscription Beauty Boxes Cater To My Preferences




I love subscription boxes.  They are my special little treat to myself.  

What I really love about them most though, is that they introduce me to new products that I may not have already heard of.

Goodebox is a great subscription box.  Goodebox personalizes each box they send to suit my characteristics, coloring, likes and preferences.

Check out the great products that I received in my beauty box!

Lillian Eve Nourishing Cuticle Oil -  My cuticles tend to dry and crack in cooler weather.  I've been using this daily to help prevent that.  It feels so nice on my cuticles.

EO Sanitizer - EO stands for Essential Oils.  This hand sanitizer has a such a pretty scent.  It is light and fits nicely in my purse.  I really like that it doesn't contain products that are harmful to my skin.

Bonnie Ultra Shine Lip Gloss - This lip gloss feels great on my lips and the color is perfect for my skin tone.  I wear it every day.  I love the cooling feeling it has from the hint of peppermint that is in it.

My Konjac Red Clay Sponge-  This sustainable and chemical free sponge is great for the rosacea I get.  It gently exfoliates my skin, leaving it soft without irritating it.

Hamadi Organics Shea Spray-  My hair tends to be dull. I am pretty rough on my hair.  I color it and use heating products on it daily.  This product gives my hair a nice shine and nourishes it as well.  It isn't heavy at all.



All of the products I received were wonderful and useful for me.

Each month Goodebox sends different products to their subscribers, based on their preferences.

The best part is that the boxes are only $18- $21 a month, depending on your subscription!

Check out how it works:



1_GEB_JoinPage_LH


Goodebox subscriptions make amazing gifts.  They are perfect for the person on your list that loves health and beauty products.

To sign up for a subscription, please visit Goodebox.com


Disclosure:  I received a Goodebox to review.  No other compensaton was received.




No comments:

Post a Comment